Ox Equipment provides sales, service, and repair to the heavy construction industry. Specializing in repair and service to Suction Excavation and Hydro Excavation trucks and equipment as well as repair and maintenance to all types of trailers and trucks.
- Previous experience in inventory management/purchasing
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Internet research
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional research skills
- Valid G licence
- Completion of Parts Technician Apprenticeship would be an asset
Job Responsibilites and Duties
- Inventory management
- Research and order parts
- Complete parts requisition forms
- Maintain and organize parts room
Schedule and Location
- Full-time, afternoon shift. 42.5 hours weekly
- Burlington, ON
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please email us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process please advise.